Social Security Disability, SSI, Children’s Disability Benefits
Christina Miller, ADR, EDPNA
3469 Tennessee St
Vallejo, CA 94591
130 Allison Court Suite E-2
Vacaville, CA 95688
Serving all of Solano County including Vallejo, Fairfield, and Vacaville.
Unfortunately, the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in the closing of the local Social Security offices serving Vacaville, Fairfield, Vallejo and surrounding cities within Solano County. Claims are being processed, but assistance is greatly limited. In addition, people are being encouraged to electronically file claims, appeals and related documentation with little to no guidance. Our office is meeting clients in person, via FaceTime, Zoom or over the phone in order to take on new cases, file timely appeals and to prepare for hearings.
We serve Vacaville, Fairfield, Vallejo and all surrounding areas and are providing expert advice every step of the way. We are secure, electronic filers who are able to expertly get your claim filed or moving as we know the procedures and are experts at moving claims forward to approval.
If you or a loved one is disabled and looking for accredited representation, we can help you. There is no obligation or pressure to sign with us, and we only collect a fee if we win your case. We travel throughout Solano County, Sacramento County and Alameda County to represent disabled Americans, and we are so confident in our work that we only collect a fee if you win your case. So, you have nothing to lose. Our office is located in Vacaville but we also proudly serve Fairfield, Vallejo and surrounding cities, as well. So, give us a call and let us fight for the benefits you deserve.
NO FEE GUARANTEE
You read that right. We do not collect a fee unless we win your case. We cover all up-front costs of processing your claim and help you obtain all of the medical evidence that is needed. If you win, the SSA pays our fee directly to us. One less thing for you to worry about!
- Social Security Disability for Skin Disorders
- SSA Temporarily Suspends Dismissals!
- Can a Disability Claim Be Reopened Once It’s Closed?
- How Much Will I Get Per Month on SSI (Supplemental Security Income)?
- Can Disabled Veterans Get Disability Benefits from the Social Security Administration?
- Happy 85th Birthday to Social Security!
- Will My Disability Benefits Stop When I Turn 65?
- How Do I Get Approved for Disability?
- Social Security Administration Gives No Projected Reopening Date for Solano County
- Age and Qualifying for Social Security Disability
- Children’s SSI Benefits How Does the SSA Determine if a Child is Disabled?
- Read This Before Filing for Early Retirement Due to a Disability
- HELP! I FILED FOR SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS TOO EARLY!
- Disability Programs? What’s the difference?
- At Home In Solano County
LET’S GET YOU QUALIFIED
We believe in specializing in one thing and one thing only; getting you qualified for disability benefits. If we do not feel confident in your case, we will not take it on. It is that simple. With that said, we understand that the hardest part of going through this process is waiting. So, we do our best to get appeals filed immediately, provide supporting evidence timely and move your claim through the system as swiftly as possible. Not all firms do this. We do.
We do our best to get you through the line and to the benefit processing center as quickly as possible. We collect your medical records immediately, build our arguments and begin fighting from the moment you hire us.
Whenever possible, we will reach out to your doctors for the help and evidence we need to get you qualified. We will advise you of your rights and responsibilities every step of the way. You will not go blindly through this process, you will have us by your side.
So, whether you need help filing your initial application or you are waiting for your hearing, give us a call. We can help.
GET IN TOUCH
Consulting services available to ensure that your benefits from all sources are properly coordinated.